b) Typology, purpose and functioning of Cookies
c) How to disable cookies and Web bugs in major browsers
d) What if Cookies are disabled
This site may also use Web Bugs, which they are tiny and transparent images embedded in emails. When the user opens the email, this image is downloaded along with the other contents of the email and reveals whether a particular email has been opened or not, as well as the IP address from which you downloaded. This site may use this information for statistical and analytical studies to perform receiving your emails by Users.
own cookies used on this site:
– avisopc: Used to display the warning about cookies policy.
b) Typology, purpose and functioning of Cookies:
The cookies, according to their permanence, Cookies can be divided into session or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second function expire when the purpose for which they serve or be fulfilled when manually deleted.
Additionally, according to their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, in this type include:
- Volume settings VCRs or sound.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Saved in the "shopping cart" in the E-commerce Services objects such as shops.
GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to determine which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous, and only used to help guide the content of its location.
COOKIES FOR REGISTRATION: Registration Cookies are generated once the user is registered or subsequently opened its session, and they are used to identify the Services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, If you close a Service, the browser or computer and at another time or another day reenters the Service, will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the function "logout", so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service User will be logged to be identified.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, Some amenities may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials, authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating your preferences in the social network that specific.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a user visits a Service, a tool of an outsourcer (Google Analytics) generates an analytic cookie on the user's computer. This cookie is generated only in the visit, will serve in future visits to this web services to anonymously identify visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identifying boaters Users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, no people) and therefore the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeated visit.
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool of Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. More information on Google Analytics cookies and privacy information|
c) How to disable cookies and Web bugs in major browsers:
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings Cookies. These settings normally found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. Also, You can configure your browser or email manager, and install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs are downloaded when you open an email.
This site provides guidance on steps the user to access the setup menu and cookies, if, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, You can consult Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For more information, You can consult Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, You can consult Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, You can consult Apple Support or Help browser.
d) What if Cookies are disabled:
Some features of the Services are disabled as, for example, remain identified, receive information to its location or viewing some videos.
This web can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Users therefore periodically visit this section we recommend.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.