How to get the most out of my visit to Iberflora?
The team of Iberflora It works all year round to make your visit during the days of fair fruitful, time spent that makes you feel satisfied.
Iberflora, In addition to being an experiential exhibition, is now in a BUSINESS CENTER, both commercial transactions and their status as hub of the relationships within the green sector.
9 reasons to attend Iberflora as visitor
1. Collect a large amount and variety of information in a short space of time, getting an overview on market gardening, Horticulture and its auxiliary industry.
2. Discover the novelties of the green sector to be able to attend demonstrations and presentations of new products and/or services.
3. Thoroughly know the specialized offer of the sector, comparing prices, conditions and technical characteristics of the various companies.
4. Learn about trends in the green sector to attend the parallel activities such as conferences and seminars and networking in such activities ("La Noche + Green", Inspiratio, Now Green, Healthy space...).
5. Examine the products before buying them.
6. Find technical solutions to problems and needs and generate ideas to apply them to the products of the company.
7. Visit the current providers, contact and meet new suppliers that are beginning to operate in the green sector.
8. Establishing contacts and cooperation with other actors of the sector networks.
9. Studying the option of participating in the future as an exhibitor.
How maximize the results to attend Iberflora as visitor?
The visitor must prepare and plan your stay to optimize the investment of their attendance at Iberflora. Follows the checklist, a guidance tool both in terms and activities to carry out. Before any question do not hesitate to contact the team of Iberflora.
2. Collect information about the contest: ask the organising team data on sectors represented, exhibiting companies, parallel activities, etc..
3. Planning the trip: book accommodation, decide the means of transport to be used and make timely reservations, prepare the passport and/or visa if you are from outside the European Union.
4. Request your invitation as a professional visitor.
2. Develop a questionnaire that serves as a script for interviews with exhibitors and where the relevant information is written down.
3. Hire the services of translation and interpretation if not dominating language of exhibitors who will be visiting.
2. Check that they have been received by any Exhibitor invitations (request them otherwise).
3. Perform commercial data sheets: name of the company, partner, location in Iberflora, time of meeting, etc..
4. Register, If it is necessary to, in the parallel activities of interest to the enterprise.
2. Analyze the gathered information and compare the alternatives offered by the various providers.
3. Evaluate the results.
1. Do not improvise on the participation of Iberflora. To make the fair the most performance should set specific objectives and planning the visit.
2. Participation in fair results are not immediate, If you also are not appreciated to medium and long-term benefits.
3. Prioritize visits: the ideal is to visit the exhibiting companies in order of interest.
4. It is important to take notes about the products and their characteristics: price, form of payment, warranties, technical assistance, etc., to retrospectively evaluate proposals.
5. It is advisable to attend those activities that may be of interest, as seminars, days, Congress, etc., and product presentations to learn about trends and developments in the sector.
6. You have to make an overall assessment of the results based on the benefits that reports on the visit to the fair, taking into account also the additions and obtained ideas to apply to the company values, the exchange of views, contact with other professionals, the new products in situ analysis, etc..